Communications infrastructure supports all of today's tech growth engines including the cloud, virtualization, the metaverse, AR and VR, autonomous vehicles and drones, hyperscalers, and much more. None of this is possible without reliable, continuous, broadband communications.
The infrastructure supporting today’s communications networks (both wireless and terrestrial alike) includes towers, small cells, data centers, edge compute and fiber. These assets are deployed in combination to support a wide range of communications networks across the world. And of course, there is a large, and growing, ecosystem of service providers, construction companies and technology vendors supporting the communications infrastructure industry.
To support the Communications Infrastructure ecosystem, iGR provides industry insight through the Fritzsche's Forum column, the Policy and Politics column, interviews with industry executives and investors, as well as our own research.
Please scroll down to see our recent work.
iGR's Communications Infrastructure Ecosystem
Years of collective analyst experience
Supported customers since 2000
Presentations, webinars, and conferences since 2000
Our Latest Research
- U.S. 5G Revenues, 2022 – 2027: How much and where are mobile consumers spending?
- Global Mobile Data Forecast, 2022 – 2027: Steady growth worldwide
- Global Mobile Connections Forecast, 2022-2027: Moving to 5G
- U.S. Industry Trends, 2023
- Global RAN Build Spend Forecast, 2021-2026: 4G, 5G, Cloud RAN and Open RAN
- Latin America Mobile Network Infrastructure Spending, 2021-2026: The long road...