Our business depends on our reputation in the industry and the quality of our products. We strive to deliver timely, actionable results and foster long-term relationships with our clients.
iGR is a market strategy consultancy focused on the wireless and mobile communications industry. Founded in 2000 by Iain Gillott, one of the industry's leading analysts, iGR researches and analyzes the impact new wireless and mobile technologies will have on industries, the competitive landscape and on a company's strategic business plan.
iGR delivers complete, actionable results and insight to some of the largest wireless organizations. Our expert advice, analysis and recommendations assist executive management teams in making informed decision that contributes directly to the health of their organizations. Our tactical and disciplined research methodology is driven by our holistic market expertise coupled with our ability to deliver detailed analysis on any aspect of the wireless industry.
iGR delivers its research through a variety of channels:
- Individual market studies on specific topics, which typically include primary research results, profiles of vendors and detailed market forecasts
- Four Advisory and Subscription Services: Wireless & Mobile Landscape, Small Cells, DAS & HetNets, 5G, and IoT
- An Executive Intelligence subscription that provides an executive summary for all market studies
- Custom Research Projects
Over the past 15 years iGR has analyzed and published research on a wide range of wireless and mobile technologies, subjects and markets including:
- Consumer behavior and trends
- Wireless interface technologies including EV-DO, WiFi, HSPA/HSPA+, LTE, 5G (IMT-2020)
- Small cell and HetNet architectures
- Smartphones, tablets, embedded devices, mobile wearable devices, and connected car solutions
- Mobile bandwidth demand and consumption
- Mobile application developers and app demand
- Network architectures and technologies, including IMS, SIP, VoIP, LTE, CPRI and VoLTE
- Mobile network virtualization - LTE EPC, LTE RAN, base station hotels, SDN and NFV
- Mobile operator deployment strategies and opportunities
- Wireless infrastructure landscape and vendor strategies
- Enterprise: IT managers, mobile workers and enterprise applications
- New technology adoption and network elements
- Mobile content monetization
- Internet of Things