- Wi-Fi 6: U.S. Mobile Consumers’ Awareness and Interest
- Connecting Rural America: Mobile Backhaul Solutions for Network Coverage...
- 5G Small Cell Installations: Measuring U.S. consumers' support
- Working from Home in the U.S. during the COVID-19 pandemic: What are the...
- U.S. Mobile Consumers and 5G: Are they ready?
- U.S. Health Care Industry CBRS Nodes Forecast, 2019-2024: Private, Neutral Host...
Available Research by Industry Area
Since its inception, the wireless and mobile communications industry has gone through a myriad of changes. Today, those changes involve the move from 4G LTE to 5G. As the market approaches maturity in some regions, the evolution of the marketplace is continuing to take place with the ongoing move to 5G, the adoption of edge computing architectures, and the support of new applications and services, including IoT. The iGR research agenda and products are driven by our big-picture understanding of the wireless landscape and our ongoing conversations with clients and all others who influence the course of the industry. iGR has been synthesizing this knowledge for clients throughout the industry for nearly two decades, with a proven track record of delivering quality, valuable market research. This is as true now as we move to 5G as it was for past evolutions from 2G to 3G and 3G to 4G LTE.See Available Research
Consulting work can take many forms and can be used to achieve many different goals. As a market strategy consultancy focused on the 4G and 5G wireless and mobile communications industry, iGR has built a consulting practice based on the ability to research and analyze the impact new wireless and mobile technologies, including 5G, have on the industry, on vendors' competitive positioning, and on our clients' strategic business plans. We provide expert advice, analysis, and recommendations to help executive management make informed decisions to the benefit of their organizations.Read More