- Global Handset and Smartphone Sales Forecast, 2017-2022: Continued Growth of...
- Global Mobile Connections Forecast, 2017-2022
- 3.5 GHz CBRS: Disrupting the Disruptive Spectrum
- Asia Pacific Mobile Network Infrastructure Spending Forecast, 2017-2027
- MEC: U.S. Mobile Operator Spending, 2018-2026
- MEC: Western European Enterprise Spending on the New Small Cell Market,...
Available Research by Industry Area
Since its inception, the wireless and mobile communications industry has gone through a myriad of changes. Even as the market approaches maturity in some regions, the evolution of the marketplace is continuing to take place with the ongoing adoption of wireless technologies. The iGR research agenda and products are driven by our big-picture understanding of the wireless landscape and our ongoing conversations with clients and all others who influence the course of the industry. iGR has been synthesizing this knowledge for clients throughout the industry for over a decade, with a proven track record of delivering quality, valuable market research.See Available Research
Consulting work can take many forms and can be used to achieve many different goals. As a market strategy consultancy focused on the wireless and mobile communications industry, iGR has built a consulting practice based on the ability to research and analyze the impact new wireless and mobile technologies have on the industry, on vendors' competitive positioning, and on our clients' strategic business plans. We provide expert advice, analysis, and recommendations to help executive management make informed decisions to the benefit of their organizations.Read More